I want to uninstall blurb checkout, how do I get rid of it?

A

AC Question

I want to uninstall blurb checkout

I'very had my Samsung Galaxy S4 for a year now and Blurb checkout just appeared as an installed app. I never installed it and not sure what it even does. When I bring it up it doesn't give me a choice to uninstall or disable. So how do I get rid of it?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: I want to uninstall blurb checkout

Welcome to the forums. I just checked this app on the Play Store and wow! Your not alone! Many people very unhappy about this same problem. Not sure if it could be possible to uninstall unless you root. Just in case go to your security settings and make sure this app is not checked there. Tell us of you find a solution. Good luck.

1469039283117.jpg

Amanda Pavey

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Re: I want to uninstall blurb checkout

I went into settings> More> Application Manager then any apps, including this one, I cleared data, unchecked notifications, forced stop, then clicked disable-sometimes says uninstall,rather than disable,due to it being updated from the factory version.so uninstall then disable.can't uninstall entirely but once its disabled it still uses less memory etc & is best way to deal with this unwanted bloatware without rooting your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers