So the other day my s4 fell on its bottom by the charging port an blanked out. Tried turning it on an the screen jus flicker white. I decided the LCD got broken.

Next week I got a crack but working screen from a friend, same model everything. So I jus put my motherboard an other stuff in the cracked phone. Turned it on, everything worked. When I pressed to put the backcover on, the phone blackout.

I took out the battery an put it back in. Turned it on, working fine. Same thing again when tried to put on the backcover, especially around the power button area when pressed down.

Any fix any one? Thank-you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-01-2016 12:05 PM
    So the other day my s4 fell on its bottom by the charging port an blanked out. Tried turning it on an the screen jus flicker white. I decided the LCD got broken.

Next week I got a crack but working screen from a friend, same model everything. So I jus put my motherboard an other stuff in the cracked phone. Turned it on, everything worked. When I pressed to put the backcover on, the phone blackout.

I took out the battery an put it back in. Turned it on, working fine. Same thing again when tried to put on the backcover, especially around the power button area when pressed down.

Any fix any one? Thank-you in advance

There is likely something not sitting right when you put it all back together. I would suggest making sure that everything looks right, is seated properly and use light force to snap everything back into place. If that doesn't help then there's likely something further that needs to be repaired, like a ribbon/connector.
    08-01-2016 03:06 PM
    Thank you for the help

08-06-2016 06:03 PM