Samsung S4 i9500 screen problem

TheUnknownKid

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
So the other day my s4 fell on its bottom by the charging port an blanked out. Tried turning it on an the screen jus flicker white. I decided the LCD got broken.

Next week I got a crack but working screen from a friend, same model everything. So I jus put my motherboard an other stuff in the cracked phone. Turned it on, everything worked. When I pressed to put the backcover on, the phone blackout.

I took out the battery an put it back in. Turned it on, working fine. Same thing again when tried to put on the backcover, especially around the power button area when pressed down.

Any fix any one? Thank-you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So the other day my s4 fell on its bottom by the charging port an blanked out. Tried turning it on an the screen jus flicker white. I decided the LCD got broken.

Next week I got a crack but working screen from a friend, same model everything. So I jus put my motherboard an other stuff in the cracked phone. Turned it on, everything worked. When I pressed to put the backcover on, the phone blackout.

I took out the battery an put it back in. Turned it on, working fine. Same thing again when tried to put on the backcover, especially around the power button area when pressed down.

Any fix any one? Thank-you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
There is likely something not sitting right when you put it all back together. I would suggest making sure that everything looks right, is seated properly and use light force to snap everything back into place. If that doesn't help then there's likely something further that needs to be repaired, like a ribbon/connector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma