Every time I turn on my phone it would pop up a box about the com.google.process.gapps, and it would pop up every time when i close it and it would pop right back up, when I Factory Reset It, It did nothing at all but made it hard to fix it now since I am now at setup wizard and i already have a account and everything but when it sets up, all it does is load and about past 2 hours, it did nothing, every time I need to do something I hurry and click on close and swipe or click then it would pop right back up so now its hard to text and everything else, is there a way to use a laptop to fix it or reset or restore default settings or install the way it was before i got it? Clearing the cached data or clear data for Google play service or framework or anything else like that wont work for me, i tried all methods that i have seen already.
    08-26-2016 07:25 PM
    Hello and Welcome to Android Central Forums....!!
    Are you on stock ROM or any custom ROM....??Probably the stock ROM of your device has to be blamed here...might be.!!.Something is wrong with the OS for you said you've gone through all the workarounds,So I would recommend to flash a stock ROM or any different custom ROM and the needed minimal gapps package from XDA-forums for your specific carrier /CID ...
    hope that fixes this issue...!!
    Let m know...!!
    Regards,,,
    08-30-2016 11:17 PM