I know that my phone is old and I'm not the most secure guy. What can I say, I'm very curious about tech and love video gaming a lot. I thought that aptoide was a good idea to try new games that I could not get at the moment. Anyway know my phone is probably damaged, the battery overheats and don't last 2 hrs. on a full charge; I have to constantly clean the phone and most terrifying of all, while don't have very important information except for the passwords for fb, twitter and other sites I'm worried about it. Is there any trustworthy Virus scrubber that you recommend? Cause I have tried everything else and nothing has helped me. To the point of that maybe my SD card might be compromised. Please help this lost android. Thanks ahead for any kind of help you can offer.
    10-21-2016 03:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the main problem that the battery overheats? That doesn't necessarily mean you have a virus -- the battery might just be failing. Try a new battery.

We strongly discourage downloading apk files from places like aptoide. Besides the higher risk of malware (as you are already aware), it also helps to promote piracy.
    10-22-2016 09:07 AM