Not charging / pc can't see device

A

AC Question

Not charging/OTG not working/ pc can't see device. All is very random and messed up

If I turn off the device and then plug a usb, then it is charging (here is 2 options 1. normally or 2. shows each ten seconds that the device is charging (blinks each 10 sec. but it is charging)). If after that I turn on the device, then it will be charging. If I unplug usb and plug OTG, otg works (here 2 options 1.normally 2. shows that the device is charging (through otg, nice joke)). I disconnect otg, insert usb, it not charging (here is 2 options 1. not shows that its charging 2. shows that its charging).

If the device is switched on and i connect USB (2 options 1. charging 2. not charging). Here otg won't work any more.

If the device is switched on and i connect OTG (works almost always, but happens that otg turn off after 5-50 sec.).Plug USB (1.won't charge. 2.will charge) sometimes with a delay shows its connected .

Almost always pc doesn't see the device (a problem not in pc (yes, im sure) sometimes sees, but is is very rare (chance of 1 of 20).

If I restart device, usb will (sometimes) work.

What I tried:
Full wipe
Factory restore
Cache wipe
Cache partition
Tested 8 Roms (7.1 and 5.0.1 and 4.4.2, 2 official)
To clean connects with a needle with a brush and with alcohol.
Hooked contacts by a needle.
Settings (*#08080# (MTP,PTP and other) and there where low battery cache log) all combinations + debugging of usb.
Different USB, through pc and the socket.
Changed battary to new one.
To switch off the device, to get the accumulator out, a sim card out and the memory card out for 15-30 minutes.
Other port.

Root, TWRP
Samsung GT-I9505

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith