I was trying to delete duplicate contacts on my Galaxy S4, and somehow deleted them all. I am currently displaying all contacts, and there are none. I tried syncing with my Samsung Account, Microsoft Exchange, and Google. Still nothing. I appreciate any help in restoring my contacts. Thank you.
    11-16-2017 11:42 AM
    I was trying to delete duplicate contacts on my Galaxy S4, and somehow deleted them all. I am currently displaying all contacts, and there are none. I tried syncing with my Samsung Account, Microsoft Exchange, and Google. Still nothing. I appreciate any help in restoring my contacts. Thank you.
    Are you sure all of your contacts were synced to your cloud accounts? Did you check on Google or Exchange? For example, log in Gmail on a browser to check your contacts. Even if the contacts are also deleted from Google, there is an option to restore contacts to the state within 30 days.
    chanchan05 likes this.
    11-17-2017 01:19 AM
    First, stop using your Samsung Galaxy S4 in case of data overwritten. Then find a pro Samsung data recovery program to get the deleted contacts back. If they are not overwritten by new data, you can recover them easily. Good luck to you.
    12-20-2017 01:11 AM