01-29-2016 11:11 AM
350 12345 ...
tools
    04-08-2014 01:20 PM
    Question for you all

Does anyone know what color the inner layer of this Samsung Galaxy s5 otterbox defender - grey is on the att website?

I pre ordered it and amazon now has better color sections available.
    04-08-2014 04:29 PM
    I ordered this Trident case for my new S5 . Trident Lime Green/ Black Aegis Series Hard Cover Over Silicone Skin Case w/ Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 - AG-SSGXS5-TG000
    Bambii68 likes this.
    04-08-2014 06:08 PM
    Another great case for Galaxy S5! iFace Revolution Anti-Shock Smartphone Case for Galaxy S5 is the second model of iFace, based on the basic functions of cases, such as style, grip and shock absorption.

http://koreahallyu.asia/wp-content/u...ase.jpg?11b9de

I've rather go naked than ruin it with one of those covers..they are fluggy LOL

iFace Revolution Anti-Shock Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 | Korea Hallyu
    04-09-2014 10:37 AM
    Obliq has some nice ones out now, too! The Skyline has 7 different colors too and only $11.99.
    I like the color options. I bought one, will try it out!
    04-09-2014 12:42 PM
    Diztronic TPU

Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S5
    Model: GS5-DM-BLK
    Shipping Weight: 0.06875lbs
    Manufactured by: Diztronic
    $9.99

https://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=377

Attachment 111409
    Best case out there for the $ IMO. I always use Diztronic for all my phones; great case!
    04-10-2014 08:28 AM
    Diztronic and Spigen make great cases. As a fellow case maker who also loves their products we can appreciate they both make a case with good build quality :-)

We've just launched 2 products so far (Nexus 5 accessory pack and Ultra-Slim Samsung Galaxy S5 case is now in stock). Happy to offer any of you guys a big Amazon coupon that brings the cost right down to a few dollars if anyone wants to road test it for us?

If you go here http://amzn.to/Q93iQs and enter hidden coupon YYH8WSX5 at Amazon checkout it brings the cost right down to $6.95 which just covers our cost of making it and Amazon fees etc. The case itself is an ultra-slim, sleek, fused rubber and poly-carbonate material - so it has that soft touch finish and is non-slip and anti-static. Our favorite material for making cases. Enjoy!

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-samsung-galaxy-s5-case-ultra-slim1.jpg
    NJMama, jayhay312 and jayrox like this.
    04-10-2014 10:07 AM
    Best case out there for the $ IMO. I always use Diztronic for all my phones; great case!
    What are they like? Pretty thin (I like slim cases)? Is the material slippery or grippy?
    04-10-2014 01:10 PM
    What are they like? Pretty thin (I like slim cases)? Is the material slippery or grippy?
    They are thin, and definitely grippy, but not too grippy. Hard to explain. For $10, you cant go wrong.
    04-10-2014 02:16 PM
    They are thin, and definitely grippy, but not too grippy. Hard to explain. For $10, you cant go wrong.
    Cool, I might get a black one. Should look good on a white phone? I figure I may want an alternate for the white spigen I purchased (I'm worried it might be too slippery).
    04-10-2014 03:20 PM
    Hey, guys... I was looking at a Spigen Hybrid, but ended up ordering the Slim Armor because it appeared to have better protection at the corners ('Elite protection', as per Spigen's site). The Hybrid was a couple of bucks more. Was I wrong? Is the Hybrid the better case? I'm having second thoughts and may like the styling of the Hybrid better, but don't want to compromise that shock absorption at the corners (which I think is a weak spot of the Gorilla Glass). Thanks!
    04-11-2014 09:44 AM
    That's what she said

Posted via Android Central App
    NJMama likes this.
    04-11-2014 10:20 AM
    I was browsing Amazon for S5 cases and found a nice dual layer case. Looks like UAG case but its dual layer which I tend to favor for my cases. Anyone have any experience with this brand?? The price is nice!!

Amazon.com: [Gun Metal] Obliq Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Xtreme Pro w/ HD Screen Protector - Premium Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Apple Samsung Galaxy S5 5 2013 Model: Cell Phones

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-obliq-case-s5-1.jpg

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-obliq-case-s5-2.jpg

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-obliq-case-s5-2.jpg

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-obliq-case-s5-4.jpg

Best Galaxy S5 Cases-obliq-case-s5-5.jpg
    Bambii68, ShaolinRaiden and Mst99 like this.
    04-11-2014 01:26 PM
    I'm forever looking for a case... I need something super slim. I don't like armor or dual layer. I'll probably just get a Cimo or Diztronic or Cruzerlite. Ringke SLIM looks ok.. Or I might go naked this time. *sigh*
    04-11-2014 05:48 PM
    I'm forever looking for a case... I need something super slim. I don't like armor or dual layer. I'll probably just get a Cimo or Diztronic or Cruzerlite. Ringke SLIM looks ok.. Or I might go naked this time. *sigh*
    This is a nice case because its clear and it shows the phone off.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3572744
    04-11-2014 07:55 PM
    I'll want this but I'm holding out for a Black or Blue colored case. I'm not sure I want clear with such a weird design. Come on Samsung!

(Its coming soon)
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=NThgBWve

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    04-12-2014 05:30 AM
    I ended up with the incipio dual pro in purple. It arrived yesterday (same day I got my phone). Seems like a pretty solid case but I think the inside color (white) will end up showing some wear.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=QsmVKPGM

Keeping my beautiful screen naked and hope I don't regret it...

04-12-2014 10:46 AM
    I'll want this but I'm holding out for a Black or Blue colored case. I'm not sure I want clear with such a weird design. Come on Samsung!

(Its coming soon)
    Galaxy S 5 Protective Cover, Clear

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    Thats cool but I'm wary about clear cases. Do they get dirty and/or start browning/staining with time as most clear acrylics do?? Also, it doesn't look like its impact resistant. I need that since I'm prone to mysteriously hurling my device when I'm in the gym. Don't ask me why, lol!!

I ended up with the incipio dual pro in purple. It arrived yesterday (same day I got my phone). Seems like a pretty solid case but I think the inside color (white) will end up showing some wear.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=Jua9EFWu

Keeping my beautiful screen naked and hope I don't regret it...

Nice! I believe Acase's case will look similar but at a much lower price point.
    04-12-2014 11:07 AM
    **double post**
    04-12-2014 11:09 AM
    Nice! I believe Acase's case will look similar but at a much lower price point.
    I used an Acase on my S3 and loved it. If Acase had released right away that's what I would have gone with.

GrooveRite likes this.
    04-12-2014 11:52 AM
    I used an Acase on my S3 and loved it. If Acase had released right away that's what I would have gone with.

I just re-purchased one for my current S3 since the first one was beat up from the numerous drops I've had with it. Such a good case for a great price! I know people complained about paint chipping away toward the end and it did happen with mine but it still protected my phone regardless. The paint chipping was hardly a factor for me considering the protection and value the product provided.
    04-12-2014 12:39 PM
    I saw the flip cover at Best Buy this morning and like it... does it offer much protection though in case you drop it? I also like slim cases.... don't do the bulky ones. Because the S5 is supposed to be waterproof etc... I am skipping the Lifeproof case this time.. however I love that case because it is slim.
    04-12-2014 01:25 PM
    I always go Otterbox defender. Sure it adds bulk but my phone stays pretty. & i can be clumsy sometimes

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app
    04-12-2014 07:05 PM
    Using Otterbox defender for now. Otterbox definitely stepped up this go round because this Defender is great because it's serious protection and doesn't seem as thick as some of the other defenders.
    04-12-2014 07:32 PM
    The Otterbox Commuter feels great in my hands. I need the protection because my phones can't seem to stay in my hands.
    04-12-2014 09:53 PM
350 12345 ...