Best Galaxy S5 Cases

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got my white spigen ultra fit in the mail. It seems like a nice case for $10 shipped (plus a screen protector). Very thin and minimalist, weighs nothing. It feels a little slick but I think the added weight of the phone will make it feel a lot more secure in the hand. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

coolhandbane

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Question for you all

Does anyone know what color the inner layer of this Samsung Galaxy s5 otterbox defender - grey is on the att website?

I pre ordered it and amazon now has better color sections available.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this Trident case for my new S5 . Trident Lime Green/ Black Aegis Series Hard Cover Over Silicone Skin Case w/ Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 - AG-SSGXS5-TG000

97TAWS6

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

RipperCase

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Diztronic and Spigen make great cases. As a fellow case maker who also loves their products we can appreciate they both make a case with good build quality :)

We've just launched 2 products so far (Nexus 5 accessory pack and Ultra-Slim Samsung Galaxy S5 case is now in stock). Happy to offer any of you guys a big Amazon coupon that brings the cost right down to a few dollars if anyone wants to road test it for us?

If you go here http://amzn.to/Q93iQs and enter hidden coupon YYH8WSX5 at Amazon checkout it brings the cost right down to $6.95 which just covers our cost of making it and Amazon fees etc. The case itself is an ultra-slim, sleek, fused rubber and poly-carbonate material - so it has that soft touch finish and is non-slip and anti-static. Our favorite material for making cases. Enjoy!

samsung-galaxy-s5-case-ultra-slim1.jpg

Last edited:

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
They are thin, and definitely grippy, but not too grippy. Hard to explain. For $10, you cant go wrong.

Cool, I might get a black one. Should look good on a white phone? I figure I may want an alternate for the white spigen I purchased (I'm worried it might be too slippery).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12