Best Galaxy S5 Cases

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
'

Thanks. I just ordered this.

If you don't like the feel of the material then check out Tudia cases. They're identical in size but I find the feel of the material to be better. The sides have a gel feel for better grip and the back is matte but still a better overall feel IMO.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
If you don't like the feel of the material then check out Tudia cases. They're identical in size but I find the feel of the material to be better. The sides have a gel feel for better grip and the back is matte but still a better overall feel IMO.

what i like about the Diztronic TPU case is that the TPU material feels exactly the same as the actual soft touch material on the back of my Nexus 5 phone. it's almost indistinguishable.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Another great back case from iFace the Korean Cases maker:
The iFace Sensation case for the Galaxy S5 has been specifically designed and crafted to offer amazing protection despite being and beautiful in appearance. The TPU case features improved shock absorption on the top, bottom and corners to effectively protect the Galaxy S5 against external impact.

http://koreahallyu.asia/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Galaxy-S5-iFace-Sensation-Case-3.jpg?11b9de

http://koreahallyu.asia/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Galaxy-S5-iFace-Sensation-Case.jpg?11b9de

Ace iFace Sensation Anti-Shock Case for Galaxy S5 | Korea Hallyu

Any samples that show a close up? It looks like the bottom by the charger is wide open rather than just a cut out.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg
image.jpg
Since there's a universal thread for this... Tech21. Love the technology in their shock absorption material. Have this stuff in some of my motorcycle riding gear.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone speak to how cases affect wireless charging? I want to get the wireless charging back cover for my s5 when it is available, but also want a case as the phone is too thin and slippery for me and my fat fingers. Do certain materials affect wireless charging? Material thickness? Thanks

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone speak to how cases affect wireless charging? I want to get the wireless charging back cover for my s5 when it is available, but also want a case as the phone is too thin and slippery for me and my fat fingers. Do certain materials affect wireless charging? Material thickness? Thanks
Depends on the case. Some allow for it, some don't. I've had cases that worked just fine, others that didn't work at all, and then some thst required exact placement to make contact to charge (which basically meant it really didn't work).

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the case. Some allow for it, some don't. I've had cases that worked just fine, others that didn't work at all, and then some thst required exact placement to make contact to charge (which basically meant it really didn't work).

Do you think the Spigen Tough Armor would work ok for wirelessly charging my S5?

97TAWS6

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I can't comment on the best, but I ordered my diztronic tpu a month before I can purchase the phone.

Note 3 ~ 5s

Hello - I see you went from a Note 3 to S5. What was the reason, smaller size of the S5? I have S3 and will be upgrading to either S5 or Note 3..still undecided though.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello - I see you went from a Note 3 to S5. What was the reason, smaller size of the S5? I have S3 and will be upgrading to either S5 or Note 3..still undecided though.

I'm getting my S5 this week and I made the switch because of the size. I want a smaller phone that I can use easier on a daily basis.

PolarBear8

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I really wish that when people post and recommend a case, that they also include any information about the case's impact on wireless charging covers and the ability to charge wirelessly.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
i'm in a quagmire:

i have the white S5 and my favorite case (i've never ever used a case before but in this instance, i think a good looking case might actually add to the look of this otherwise humdrum-looking phone), thus far, is the

Spigen Metallized buttons Neo Hybrid Satin Silver Bumper Case (Slim Fit)

However, this is the one case that does NOT come in a white case back, in fact, this case ONLY comes with black case back and only the trim around the entire phone has different color options.

Question: may i ask for advice on the slimmest possible case that would still show off this phone as a white phone? i like having a white phone and if i were to get this particular Spigen case, i'd end up with a black phone essentially.

Thanks.

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for a really thin snap on case, I have the incipio feather and the spigen dot ultra, and I'm not crazy about either one. The incipio is a little too matte and makes it hard to get out of pocket and the spigen dot one just seems too bulky. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk