Best Galaxy S5 Cases

tsparks1

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Just received my Zagg Arsenal case and man am I impressed. Highly recommend this case. Also comes with the Extreme screen protector.

Lumabizz

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I just recieved my Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my S5 in the mail today, im super happy with it,
it seems to be very solid and the protection looks good to :) Nice and neat design.

Grey Hawk

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just recieved my Spigen Neo Hybrid case for my S5 in the mail today, im super happy with it,
it seems to be very solid and the protection looks good to :) Nice and neat design.
This. I had the slim armor, but it was too slippery. The Neo Hybrid is the best looking case you will find.

anon(8985712)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but are there any cases that offer decent protection, don't add much bulk and look sort of like the Spigen Neo Hybrid that are under $30?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but are there any cases that offer decent protection, don't add much bulk and look sort of like the Spigen Neo Hybrid that are under $30?

I think I have it posted in the marketplace but I actually have the spigen neo hybrid for sale! It has the blue bumper on it. I like the case but didn't all at the same time.. I need to cut down on my addiction lol

anon(8985712)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I went ahead and got the Caseology Fusion Hybrid, because of the clear backing and it looked like it had excellent drop protection.

After having it for almost 4 months now, I really like it. Still looks great and has protected my phone from a couple decent drops. I am happy with it! And am thinking about getting another color now, because I only have the white one.

View attachment 127647

When the S5 is placed on a surface with the camera facing it, does the camera touch the surface at all?

MarkIt8

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Preserver case. It's awesome.

Glad to hear you're liking it--I'm thinking about getting it for myself, even though it seems to be the most expensive case available...

Just curious--have you had any problems/annoyances with it? Seems like the tool to access the charging port annoys people, but I think I would just put it on my key chain and be fine with it.

I think of the case as my insurance plan (I don't pay for the ones from Verizon), so I like to feel like I could drop a brick on the thing and be fine. But I don't want to lose any functionality if I can avoid it.

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm bias.... I love my case. Looks awesome with my white Galaxy s5!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20140922_110743~2.jpg
    20140922_110743~2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 266

RStoychev

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered spigen neo hybrid and samsung galaxy s5, can't wait to take my hands on the S5. From all that I have read this case is one of the top S5 cases, looking forward to get Ringke SLIM Galaxy S5 Case too.

karte

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Ultra Hybrid clear case by Spiegen. It came scratched on the clear side which you can't help not looking at it.
It shows the back of my s5, but I liked the matte black TPU cases better. The other minus thing is the power button is really hard to touch with minimal pressure, you really have to press hard to make it function.

ShaolinRaiden

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
How does the case feel? Is it matte or does it feel very plasticky?

I know this is a terribly late replay, and I apologize. It is a -slightly- rubbery matte finish on the case. it's not as grippy as a silicon or seidio active or something along those lines, but the finish does add more grip than the bare plastic of the phone or a glossy finish case in my opinion.

I got the RINGKE SLIM Galaxy S5 Case. I have tried a few cases and this fits the best. Its slim and adds very little bulk. The only downside is that it feels quite slippery!

I had the same experience with the "glossy" versions of the case and ended up returning the one I ordered. I switched to the "SF" Soft finish version and it added just the right amount of grip for me.

ShaolinRaiden

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the various Rearth options on Amazon. They look so similar to Spigen's!
Does anyone have both the Spigen Neo Hybrid AND the Slim Armor? I am curious how they compare in terms of how much they add to the width/height of the phone.

I've owned both and returned the Neo hybrid. Don't get me wrong, it'd be a great case for someone with bigger hands than mine. I ordered the blue finish one, whatever they call the color. I did not like how slippery the plastic shell felt in my hand. I kept popping the phone sideways to where I was pinching the phone with my thumb on the glass and fingertips on the back. It did add about 2mm to every dimension on the phone.

goober_george

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have an otterbox commuter case which is light, thin, and seems to offer pretty good protection I've yet to drop my phone though.

Thinking about buying a more premium case with better protection seems I have a lot of options. Hard to decide I know I wouldn't want to spend more than $50.

Stosh Isarockin

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender. It is sometimes difficult to swipe my fingerprint with anything else in either hand. The charge port is easy to use and requires no tools to open. I am happy with it overall.

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Grabbed a Rinke SLIM off Amazon for only £6.99.

Nice case, fits like a glove and adds next to no bulk.

Posted via Android Central App