Best Galaxy S5 Cases

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got my spigen amor slate case in black. Looks really good feels great in the head to. The only thing is the back gets alot of finger prints on it.

Posted via Verizon Galaxy S5😎

Last edited:

RStoychev

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm really happy with my Spigen neo hybrid,doesn't add too much bulk (keeps the slim profile providing good grip) and protects the phone nicely :)

BethJason

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Opinions wanted! I just got an S5 and need a case asap. I am hard on my phone. It's my personal and business line and my kids love to use the phone too. I throw it into bags/purses all the time. I drop it weekly...at least. I had an Otterbox commuter on my last phone but could use something a bit more grippy. Hubby really wants me to get the Otterbox Defender but it's SO bulky. I benefit from the dust/dirt protection with the covered ports but also find it annoying to open them. Considering the Otterobox Defender, Otterbox Symmetry and the Spigen Tough Armor. Not sure if Spigen Tough Armor is just as good as the Defender from protecting the phone and it's inners from falls. I certainly like how Otterbox stands by their product. Thoughts? Recos?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Opinions wanted! I just got an S5 and need a case asap. I am hard on my phone. It's my personal and business line and my kids love to use the phone too. I throw it into bags/purses all the time. I drop it weekly...at least. I had an Otterbox commuter on my last phone but could use something a bit more grippy. Hubby really wants me to get the Otterbox Defender but it's SO bulky. I benefit from the dust/dirt protection with the covered ports but also find it annoying to open them. Considering the Otterobox Defender, Otterbox Symmetry and the Spigen Tough Armor. Not sure if Spigen Tough Armor is just as good as the Defender from protecting the phone and it's inners from falls. I certainly like how Otterbox stands by their product. Thoughts? Recos?

I have the Otterbox Symmetry and it's one of my favorite cases. I can't compare how grippy it is compared to the Commuter series, but I like it.

StevenBaker

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Some of the best Galaxy S5 cases are:
TYLT Energi Sliding Power Case
PureGear Case with Kickstand
Incipio Feather Case
Seidio Dilex Case
Spigen Tough Armor Case
Noreve Leather Case with Window
Tech21 Impact Mesh Case

Mark Hersey

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi all - looking for some opinions on the Neo-Hybrid. I currently have the Slim Armor on my S4, but I am getting an S5 in a few days. Will the Neo-Hybrid offer a decent amount of protection? I can be prone to dropping my phone every now and then and want something that is going to offer a decent amount of protection. Or should I just go for the Tough Armor?

muzichead

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased the Slim Armor case for my new S5 and while I think it is a very nice case, both aesthetically and quality, I found it pretty much rendered the S-Health heart rate monitor useless. The piece between the auto focus and camera lens keeps you from being able to set your finger correctly for a reading. Something to keep in mind for future purchases. There are a lot of cases out there with the same design.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased the Slim Armor case for my new S5 and while I think it is a very nice case, both aesthetically and quality, I found it pretty much rendered the S-Health heart rate monitor useless. The piece between the auto focus and camera lens keeps you from being able to set your finger correctly for a reading. Something to keep in mind for future purchases. There are a lot of cases out there with the same design.

There were instructions about the heart monitor with the Slim Armor..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer