06-09-2015 07:00 PM
56 123
tools
    I had a lifeproof for my iPhone 4S. My friend had one and it actually did shatter her phone when she dropped it. I've never had such problems. It was cool when I took my phone to the river with the case on. Took under water pictures and was able to float with my phone and listen to music (though the sound is significantly quieter because of the casing). Was it worth 90 bucks? Probably not. But still have cool pics because of it!
    05-23-2014 01:05 PM
    Just ordered the fre for the s5 yesterday. Paid for overnight delivery then realized it was Thursday afternoon, so probably no joy till Monday,
    05-30-2014 11:52 AM
    I bought the sview cover and have been nothing but unhappy with it. Dropped from under 2 feet (little one got ahold of it) The case popped apart and dinged the bottom. Trying to return it to best buy as it isnt even two weeks old. Needless to say I want to return the case for the LP one. Does anyone else have the sview case? I havetrouble with mine. the case doesnt close completely and it gets stuck betweenthe two screens. any solutions?
    06-01-2014 02:27 PM
    They released the S5 case this week. Ordered it today.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-01-2014 03:44 PM
    Does anyone know if a glass screen protector will work with the life proof case?
    06-02-2014 04:07 PM
    I received my Lifeproof case yesterday. By far the best that I have bought from them. Excellent design, this screen protector makes fingerprint reader work with no issue!
    06-03-2014 10:16 AM
    I received my Lifeproof case yesterday. By far the best that I have bought from them. Excellent design, this screen protector makes fingerprint reader work with no issue!
    Give us some pictures please.
    06-03-2014 12:02 PM
    I have always picked up lifeproof cases. My question other than post pictures please, is does the built in screen protector fit snugly against the screen? I would hate to pull the Zagg Glass off and be disappointed in the screen protector. Thanks
    06-03-2014 06:26 PM
    I have always picked up lifeproof cases. My question other than post pictures please, is does the built in screen protector fit snugly against the screen? I would hate to pull the Zagg Glass off and be disappointed in the screen protector. Thanks
    I would say that you have to remove your screen protector but this is purely speculation. Look at that Youtube video, it seems that there are openings around the home and power buttons that lay flat on the screen.
    06-03-2014 07:03 PM
    I had a Zagg protector on, I forget the name but it was like a thin sheet of glass. I removed it. The Lifeproof screen protector is snug. Best fit I've had from any waterproof case on any phone. I'll get some photos up tomorrow, no time today.
    06-03-2014 08:36 PM
    I've had my Lifeproof Fre for several days now and it is virtually unusable due to the caller hearing an echo of themselves. It's so bad I can't carry on a conversation. The other party can't hear me for hearing their own voice echo,
    06-05-2014 04:08 PM
    I've had my Lifeproof Fre for several days now and it is virtually unusable due to the caller hearing an echo of themselves. It's so bad I can't carry on a conversation. The other party can't hear me for hearing their own voice echo,
    I had this problem when the Fre came out for the iPhone 5/5s and the Galaxy s4. It took Lifeproof about 10 replacements before I finally got one that worked. For the iPhone 5s Nuud it worked right away. It seems like it's either a hit or miss with them. I'm not sure I am ready to pay $80 for a case that may or may not work.
    06-05-2014 04:53 PM
    OMG, the iPhone 5 Lifeproof case reborn. Glad I held off for a while.

jaleesag88, I believe I remember you form the iPhone 5 Lifeproof days? Had 1 million replacements myself.
    06-05-2014 05:56 PM
    OMG, the iPhone 5 Lifeproof case reborn. Glad I held off for a while.

jaleesag88, I believe I remember you form the iPhone 5 Lifeproof days? Had 1 million replacements myself.
    Haha yes! I swear they did it on purpose! They just liked to hear me call every week to complain about the same darn issue! I have to say though, with the iPhone 5s cases, I had no problems at all. I'm not so sure I want one for the s5 though. I don't need to go through all that again. If I feel that I really need a waterproof case, I'll probably wait for the Atlas if they make one. I haven't really looked into any cases yet for it though. Thanks Lifeproof for ruining that for me lol.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    06-05-2014 06:06 PM
    Well I'll be heading to Best Buy this weekend to pick up the LifeProof for my S5. I traded a friend of mine today Element Recon CF for an Otterbox Symmetry and $50 So if the LP doesn't work I gotta order me another Recon CF.I really hope the LP works lol.
    06-05-2014 06:59 PM
    Well I'll be heading to Best Buy this weekend to pick up the LifeProof for my S5. I traded a friend of mine today Element Recon CF for an Otterbox Symmetry and $50 So if the LP doesn't work I gotta order me another Recon CF.I really hope the LP works lol.
    Does Best Buy have them in stores? I have a brand new Recon Carbon that I'll sell you for $60.00 shipped. I just threw it up on eBay for $65.00 - don't know how long it will last. Keep us posted on the LF case.

You going to take off your glass protector for the LF?
    06-05-2014 08:45 PM
    Mine has no echo or any call problems.

06-05-2014 10:05 PM
    Mine has no echo or any call problems.

How's the speaker phone?
    06-06-2014 08:31 AM
    Speaker phone is fine.
    06-06-2014 09:30 AM
    That is good to hear. hopefully my replacement will fine too.
    06-06-2014 10:10 AM
    Just received my replacement case today, back it goes, same issue only worse.
    06-10-2014 11:27 AM
    Just received my replacement case today, back it goes, same issue only worse.
    Had the same problem with the Lifeproof for the iPhone 5. Went through 10-15 cases and finally just gave up.
    Did you have to ship the old one back first to receive the replacement?
    06-10-2014 12:04 PM
    Same for this guy with the LP case. Don't waste your money. I'm a big fan of LP, but they rushed this one. Call quality is horrible, as in other caller cannot hear you or it's severely muffled. I also couldn't not get the finger scanner to read with the case on. Tried several times and couldn't even get it set.

I did install the Zagg "Glass" screen saver today. Wow, worth every penny.
    06-10-2014 01:45 PM
    I have had my Fre for over a month now. To deal with the echo that is formed, from the sound of your callers voice traveling around the waterproof case and back into the receiver, I have to keep opening the charging port of the case. It's a pain! Some times I forget and wonder why the person is speaking strangely and then I remember and undo the port and the echo is gone. I just lost the rubber plug that you put into the heaphone jack, and I have never even used headphones, so now I'm guessing it's not as waterproof as it claims to be. They need a little more thought and design into this case.
    06-26-2014 10:57 PM
    I wonder if they'll ever offer the LifeProof Free for the Galaxy S5 Active (?)
    05-19-2015 08:13 PM
56 123