Galaxy S5: Carrier stores carrying any accessories?

chr1sny

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone see any decent accessories available in carrier stores?

I was hoping to pick up a wireless charging back or spare battery charger at my local Verizon or T-Mobile stores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Carrier stores carrying any accessories?

I have found best buy to be a little better with accessories. Verizon is heavy on otterbox and lifeproof, neither of which I am a fan of only because of bulky materials.

chr1sny

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Carrier stores carrying any accessories?

I have found best buy to be a little better with accessories. Verizon is heavy on otterbox and lifeproof, neither of which I am a fan of only because of bulky materials.

See any charging accessories?

koalabear

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
My Verizon store has the S-View case but nothing else from Samsung. Had couple generic chargers and reminder your old micro USB charger will NOT work, need a USB 3.0 connection.

Anyone see any decent accessories available in carrier stores?

I was hoping to pick up a wireless charging back or spare battery charger at my local Verizon or T-Mobile stores.

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon store has the S-View case but nothing else from Samsung. Had couple generic chargers and reminder your old micro USB charger will NOT work, need a USB 3.0 connection.

Pretty sure USB 2.0 will provide a charge as that's the standard of the cable included with the phone if I remember correctly. I think USB 3.0 just provides the optimal charging experience.

chr1sny

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've seen cases at VZN and Tmo. Still waiting for the good stuff (i.e., wireless charging back and spare battery charging system).

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Not true. all your microUSB cables will work and charge the S5 just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon