06-11-2015 10:46 PM
236 ... 34567 ...
tools
    what's wrong with the HD version?
    05-03-2014 12:06 AM
    Its a film (I believe). Its not actual glass so the texture and feel isn't going to be as good as Glass. Zagg claims it to be a glass like film but that's not glass.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
    05-03-2014 12:10 AM
    Everything...it simply sucks!!

the glass is their best product
    05-03-2014 12:13 AM
    Its a film (I believe). Its not actual glass so the texture and feel isn't going to be as good as Glass. Zagg claims it to be a glass like film but that's not glass.

Everything...it simply sucks!!

the glass is their best product
    appreciate it!
    05-03-2014 12:14 AM
    So, I got myself a tempered glass protector.

Only paid 5 for one off eBay to see what the fuss was about.

Really pleased with it tbf, don't really need to spend anymore in buying another.

Posted via Android Central App
    05-03-2014 11:16 AM
    Eclipse2K, post a couple of pictures showing the Zagg Glass on your phone.

Just purchased one at Best Buy and will try for a perfect install later tonight after I peel off the Spigen.
    05-03-2014 01:48 PM

Just purchased one at Best Buy and will try for a perfect install later tonight after I peel off the Spigen.
    if you already paid $40 for the zagg glass, might as well pay the extra $7.99 more for the install......

plus if you save receipt or put on best buy reward zone account (so its saved), they will do free re-installs if you need it
    05-03-2014 02:24 PM
    if you already paid $40 for the zagg glass, might as well pay the extra $7.99 more for the install......

plus if you save receipt or put on best buy reward zone account (so its saved), they will do free re-installs if you need it
    I'm ready to throw away the $35.00 Spigen over one speck under the glass.
    I can only imagine what quality install the Best Buy counter monkeys could pull off.
    tonyr6 likes this.
    05-03-2014 02:37 PM
    I'm ready to throw away the $35.00 Spigen over one speck under the glass.
    I can only imagine what quality install the Best Buy counter monkeys could pull off.
    They do it perfectly in my experience

-Sent from Tapatalk
    tonyr6 likes this.
    05-03-2014 04:50 PM

-Sent from Tapatalk
    And since you paid for the service if they mess up make them put another one on.

tonyr6 likes this.
    05-03-2014 07:02 PM

I'd love to but I don't have it on anymore. I had to have my device replaced and I just got the replacement Zagg in the mail. However, I used this opportunity to try the Verizon branded Tempered Glass and its great. So far I can't tell much of a difference between the two in terms of fingerprint resistance and quality. Only time will tell and I'll use my Zagg when necessary. Don't want to waste my $20.

05-04-2014 01:10 AM
    I did not want to put out the full Spigen or Zagg cost for a glass to try. The Spigen case I bought before I got the phone came with a normal protector - I goofed up with application and had bad bubbles. Searched for one that may be easier to apply but not break the bank. Bought this glass one for $8.95 on Amazon:
    iCarez for Samsung Galaxy S5 [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector Highest Quality Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Easy Install Product with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.33mm,2.5D Rounded Edges] - Retail Packaging 2014
    Put it on in a steamy bathroom after a shower but still got a couple of black specks of dust. The air bubble around the specks miraculously disappeared overnight. The specks do not really show so am sticking with it for now. Love the slick feeling when using the screen. Was a bit worried that it may be thick but the screen is just as responsive as when bare. Is crystal clear and seems to repel smudges but if some accumulate is easy to clean off. Happy after over a week.
    tonyr6 likes this.
    05-04-2014 07:47 PM

-Sent from Tapatalk
    I believe you got real lucky, but then again what do I know.
    05-04-2014 08:45 PM
    Got the Zagg glass, installed myself. So thin! (Surely thinner than Verizon's was for the S4). And smooth as butter!

Eclipse2K and felloffthetruck like this.
    05-04-2014 11:26 PM
    Got the Zagg glass, installed myself. So thin! (Surely thinner than Verizon's was for the S4). And smooth as butter!

Let's see a couple of pictures of that beauty installed.
    05-05-2014 07:58 AM
    Let's see a couple of pictures of that beauty installed.
    Sure!

Galaxy S5: Tempered glass screen protectors?-dscn3557.jpg

Galaxy S5: Tempered glass screen protectors?-dscn3558.jpg
    felloffthetruck and msavic6 like this.
    05-05-2014 12:45 PM
    That looks fantastic, I guess I'm going to have to order one for mine.
    slb21 likes this.
    05-05-2014 04:36 PM
    I tried a few of those cheap glass screen protectors for my iPhone... Result? Couldn't tell the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    05-12-2014 06:47 AM
    I picked up the Zagg Glass at Best Buy and had them install it ( free of charge ) and they did an excellent job. It's very nice and I wish I'd bought it to start with. Anyway I've always had great luck with Best Buy installing screen protectors.
    slb21 likes this.
    05-12-2014 05:55 PM
    Went with iCarez. So worth saving the money. Heres the review that convinced me and fyi, feels just as good as my friends Zagg. Just my 2 cents.
    05-13-2014 11:24 AM
    It is absolutely worth it, because it protects plus you would hardly notice that it is there. I have got one put one recently and I am pretty impressed with it.
    05-15-2014 01:18 PM
    Which one did you order?
    05-16-2014 03:51 AM
    Quick question. I know I'm currently still stuck on my iPhone 5 for about a month but plan on getting an S5 when my upgrade date comes. I want the best protection I can for my phone (as I do with all my phones). Has anyone had issues with tempered glass allowing dust underneath it? When I've used the plastic films in the past they almost always somehow get dust underneath and I need to remove and reapply them, and it happens whether someone at the phone store does it or I do. Thank you in advance for your replies and help.
    05-17-2014 07:10 PM
    Quick question. I know I'm currently still stuck on my iPhone 5 for about a month but plan on getting an S5 when my upgrade date comes. I want the best protection I can for my phone (as I do with all my phones). Has anyone had issues with tempered glass allowing dust underneath it? When I've used the plastic films in the past they almost always somehow get dust underneath and I need to remove and reapply them, and it happens whether someone at the phone store does it or I do. Thank you in advance for your replies and help.
    Just peeled off a $35. Spigen GlastR because I had one speck under the glass that was driving me nuts.
    Installed the Zagg Glass ($40.) and damn if I did not get another tiny speck of crap under it also. Guess I'll have to live with this one. I had the one on my S4 on perfect with noting under the glass. Good luck as every little speck will show up under these glass protectors.
    05-17-2014 07:47 PM
    Just peeled off a $35. Spigen GlastR because I had one speck under the glass that was driving me nuts.
    Installed the Zagg Glass ($40.) and damn if I did not get another tiny speck of crap under it also. Guess I'll have to live with this one. I had the one on my S4 on perfect with noting under the glass. Good luck as every little speck will show up under these glass protectors.
    Thanks, that drives me nuts too and I assumed there probably would be dust.
    05-17-2014 08:06 PM
236 ... 34567 ...