Any car chargers?

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: Any car chargers.
Any car chargers?

Yea a regular micro USB car charger. Charges at same speed as a 3.0 will, just make sure the amps are at least 2a.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Eric Ruiz1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Any car chargers?

Yea a regular micro USB car charger. Charges at same speed as a 3.0 will, just make sure the amps are at least 2a.

Guess I would just need a 2nd cable. Hate transporting The cable

Posted via Android Central App

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Any car chargers?

Yea buy a micro USB, they are cheap. Surely u have one from an old phone?

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Any car chargers?

I have a FlexSmart bluetooth radio transmitter with a USB port...been using the micro USB it came with without a problem.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Any car chargers?

I have a car charger from my s2, will that one work on the s2?

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Glad i kept reading adn didn't start a new thread. Awesome that i can use any regular micro usb cable. I can use my blackberry cable that i used on my LG since it has a like a 9 foot reach and i can use my lg car charger if i need to charge my gs5 in teh truck. Now all I need is 90 degree micro usb cable.

Steve West

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Any car chargers.Any car chargers?

Does that do as the name suggests? I mean will it allow you to make and receive calls via the car stereo, I mean the audio side. I have MK5 VW Golf with a standard stereo, no bluetooth etc.

I had an iphone before and had a dock that charged and had an fm transmitter built in so hence the connection to my stereo which was fine for music etc. But to make calls or at least hear people over the radio I had a bluetooth rearview mirror which also connected to my car stereo via an fm channel. It just meant I had two stations tuned in for my iphone or to listen to calls etc. (hope that makes sense...)

I should add i now have the Samsung S5 but because of it being waterproof(ish) there does not seem to be a dedicated cradle system.

I have a brodit cradle and am using a ciggie lighter charger.

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Any car chargers.Any car chargers?

You can get a pretty cheap charger and cable on Amazon I would say. I was using the cable that came with it in the car, luckily my car has a charging usb port.