Spigen Neo Hybrid case delivered today

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Returned that Tech21 case. Way too slippery. Today, the Neo Hybrid arrived. I love it. Less slippery, good grip and it looks awesome.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
i'd like that case...however, i have a white S5 and that case ONLY comes with a black back.

i don't want to essentially change my phone to a black phone with that cover, so i'm out of luck.

i like how "tailored" that case looks. it's almost as though the case IS the original case of the phone!

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i'd like that case...however, i have a white S5 and that case ONLY comes with a black back.

i don't want to essentially change my phone to a black phone with that cover, so i'm out of luck.

i like how "tailored" that case looks. it's almost as though the case IS the original case of the phone!

Agreed. Spigen makes some nice cases.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
they really ought to have at least 2 caseback colors: black and white.

it seems to me to be de minimus to have 2 colors. how about clear as one of the 2 colors?

ugh. i want that case but can't, since my phone is white.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

I agree they should have black and white backs but even still i think that case with the blue border would look awesome on a white s5 IMO. I have the white one also and am really considering buying that case.

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I had that one for a couple days but couldn't get use to the sharp rear corners as opposed to rounded. The fit was great but the charger port was a little hard to get to. Nice case.

slb21

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Looks great! How is the phone reception? Also, what does the back feel like? Will it collect dust?

Posted via Android Central App

daniel4g

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Please tell something more about interior of this case. Is it soft and in 100% safe for the back and the silver frame of the S5? In other words, do you think that that case can not scratch the phone? Sorry for my english but i hope you know what I mean.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Please tell something more about interior of this case. Is it soft and in 100% safe for the back and the silver frame of the S5? In other words, do you think that that case can not scratch the phone? Sorry for my english but i hope you know what I mean.

The interior of all Neo Hybrid models is a soft TPU. This material will not scratch your phone at all. The plastic band wraps around the TPU and never touches your phone.

I love the blue though! I had a Hybrid for my Note but it made the phone just a bit big. Going to order one for my S5 now. :)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the neo hybrid but had to take it off. I just can't get used to the bulkiness that it added. So as of now I don't have a case. The s5 is much more enjoyable to me without the case.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
My question is could you use the surround almost like a bumper and not put the back of the case on??

The bumper has a few "teeth" on it that rests inside the TPU. I am still really happy with this case. When I went to return the Tech21 to T-Mobile the store rep loved the case so much he ordered one right there on his phone as he was returning my Tech21 case. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34