Spigen Glast R Nano Slim or Iloome Screenmate Tempered Glass for Galaxy S5?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Got my Spigen GlastR nano yesterday and after an almost perfect install there is a tiny speck of sand/crap under the glass that is driving me crazy.
Thinking about blowing another $35. just to try and loose that spot (it's my OCD kicking in). :p

Just wondering how the iloome Screenmate tempered glass compares to the Spigen GlastR nano for the Galaxy S5.

What you think? (besides that I've lost my mind).

etaiso

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Got my Spigen GlastR nano yesterday and after an almost perfect install there is a tiny speck of sand/crap under the glass that is driving me crazy.
Thinking about blowing another $35. just to try and loose that spot (it's my OCD kicking in). :p

Just wondering how the iloome Screenmate tempered glass compares to the Spigen GlastR nano for the Galaxy S5.

Isn't it possible to take off your glass, clean it and put it back again?

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Isn't it possible to take off your glass, clean it and put it back again?

Not really. Even if the adhesive is completely intact, tough to do at the spot where you have to start peeling it off the screen, almost no chance you don't get more lint under there in the process.

Posted via Android Central App

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I say give the Zagg one a try. I like it a lot, I've used Spigen ones many times, and its as easy to get as a trip to BB.

Posted via Android Central App