Anyone looking for the wireless charging cover locally?

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
That would go great with the recent Nokia qi chargers that AT&T clearanced out for $5 apiece.
Thanks for the info. Placed a order for 3 with $5 a peice. Hopefully ATT won't cancel my order. I will wait for white charging cover for black phone.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Good looking out, 3 stores around me have them in stock. But $35 a piece there is ouch. Shopblt has them for $24 and free shipping.

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I picked mine up today. What I find strange is that AT&T sells this wireless cover but no charging pad at all. Not in stores or online. Who dropped the ball on this one? Now I have a charging cover with no charging pad. I guess I'll have to order the mini charging pad from somewhere now since it's not sold in stores anywhere that I know of.

Posted via Android Central App

Ben Alman

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm a bit new to this, but I went down to AT&T and picked up a Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Battery Cover, and it doesn't work with my Qi charging pads. Upon further inspection, it says it's for PMA Certified Charging Pads, which is apparently a competing standard.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please, but it doesn't seem like AT&T sells a Qi-compatible battery cover. Regardless, I'll have to return mine because it doesn't work.

Ben Alman

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Also, FWIW, I see both the PMA and Qi logos on the inside of the cover, but it doesn't work. Maybe it's just defective. Either way, this is a bit confusing.

LCAcor

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the Samsung Wireless Mini Charging Pad at Verizon today. Now my set is complete. It's a shame I have to go to 2 different wireless companies to get what I need. Ha Ha. Oh well.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome