Galaxy S5 Cases. Best of the best!

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm always looking for new cases and if I could kindly ask you guys to share the best cases in your opinion!

ickymini

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I normally get cases from boxwave and i love it! you should give it a look. thats normally my go to. but i'm such a case ***** so i just buy a bunch so that i can change it here and there depending on my mood.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Its hard to say what is the best case because it probably depends on what you like and what you need, but if I had to choose one I would go for the URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case.
Amazon.com: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, Ice
View attachment 121495

Totally agree it's very subjective and all comes down to taste . Me I've got 3 different cases Trident,Spigen and the Element Recon Carbon. The Element Recon is the best of the 3 and I like the other 2 cases . The feel and design is great without adding a lot of bulk like some cases . Granted you pay more for it too .

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
About to switch to the S5 from DNA and looking for a case.

I have recently seen the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Looks like a cool case. Anyone have any experience with it?

Spigen Galaxy S5 Case Neo Hybrid | Spigen

I have the neo hybrid. I really like it. If I had to nit pick I would bring up that it turns your phone into a brick with no curvature anywhere. This makes it a little uncomfortable in the hand. Honestly the cases I have felt that had a small curvature or an extra angle on the back side didn't feel much different. Neo is the best looking case I have seen.

Also I put on a luvvitt brand glass screen protector. Fantastic product. Get one of those.

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the neo hybrid. I really like it. If I had to nit pick I would bring up that it turns your phone into a brick with no curvature anywhere. This makes it a little uncomfortable in the hand. Honestly the cases I have felt that had a small curvature or an extra angle on the back side didn't feel much different. Neo is the best looking case I have seen.

Also I put on a luvvitt brand glass screen protector. Fantastic product. Get one of those.

I never thought about the sides being curved so it would fit better in your hands but my case (Thor by Verus) is slightly curved on the sides. No problems there! I was going to try out the Iron Shield from the same company as I love my case but I know a lot of people talk about the neo hybrid so I'll have to check it out maybe!

choppermn27

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Ordered Element Recon Chroma case.
Was 39.99 on ebay.
Love it and it is not bulky but sound chamber seems gimicky.
Also ordered Luvvitt glass screen protector from Luvvitt website 19.95.
Both items worth paying a little more for.
Big thanks to all who recommended Luvvitt and Element case this combo is $$$ money.
My friend has spigen armor aluminum and his case is just as nice as mine but I wanted sound port.

Posted via Android Central App

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I picked up the speck pictured above except all black with dark grey rubber at Sams Club yesterday. Wow what a nice case thin decent protection, looks nice, very easy to grip, and definitely worth the $24 price tag at Sams. Not saying it's better than Element or anything but for the $ it's a good investment.

Carl_Barr

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I just today started rocking the Otterbox Symmetry (for free) and the Zegg HD screen protector (25 bucks). The screen protector went on super wet with the applicator solution and its still settling so thats that. And I tried the case on prior and it fits super snug and certainly feels like it can handle an accidental drop from hanging hand height or off a chair from my pocket no problem. All I wanted. Adds a bit of additional weight which does not bother me and I have very large hands so the size is also not an issue. That UAG one looks sweet. I might try that in like 6 months or a year.

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
i use the spigen slim armor because it has good protection slim armor as said in the name and it has the same perforated design on the s5

Posted via the Android Central App