Cases compatible with wireless charging back

ebab72

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I just got the replacement back on the S5 to make it qi wireless charging capable. However, this makes the phone slightly thicker than the standard back, and thus my Spigen Neo Hybrid case no longer fits. I have looked everywhere to find a case that works with the thicker phone, but haven't had any luck. Has anyone found anything that works?

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a Diztronic that doesn't quite work perfectly, but is OK. I did heat it up with a heat gun to stretch it a little, and that helps, but the fit is still not perfect. However, it is OK. I am still using it, as it is one of my favorite cases.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, some cases does not fit with the wireless charging back cover. While some cases may fit, being that users makes some slight modification to make it fit. However, I find it that the bumper cases works best. If you follow the link above where northern.dj posted, there are some cases that will fit.

I am currently using an aluminum bumper case on mine and fits perfectly well with the wireless charging cover on. The aluminum bumper case is fitted with rubberized padding to protect the sides of the phone from being scratched and does not affect any reception issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781