Best place to get Official Wireless Charging Back

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Where is the best place to get the Samsung Charging back? I really want it because my bed is far away from a plug and it'll make it easier on my to just plunk the phone down on the charger instead of looking all around for the cable. I was thinking of grabbing a 10ft cable, but I do not trust the charging door to stay on for more than a few months so that has a lot to do with wanting wireless charging as well.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Amazon has the black and white wireless charging covers in stock (just checked), Samsung does not have the black in stock (still shows as back ordered when placed in cart to purchase), didn't check the white one at samsung. I'm waiting on samsung to have the black in stock, I'm still holding a 50% off code for samsung that I'm going to use to buy it and the charger.

foxisbubba#AC

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Amazon has the white one in stock. Just got mine today. I also found the black one on AT&T website under S5 accessories. Good luck. There are scarce

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy up here now carries them, patience cost me $10. They're selling it for $29.99, I bought it for $40 on eBay. :(

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just FYI, the best place to find the black charging back right now is online at ATT for $35. I ordered it today and just got the email that it shipped.

Most other places show the black version as backordered for 3 to 5 weeks.

-Suntan