Best case that is dust proof?

adridezz

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Im looking for a case that will be mostly dust proof. I tired the lifeproof case and it was horrible. Had echo problems and screen protector didn't sit flush. Currently I have a Otterbox defender, surprisingly nice quality when comparing it to my old s3 one, but dust can slip in with the home button cut out and the ear piece. I know of the preserver made by Otterbox and from the comments I read i guess it works some what well with the zagg glass, and the call quality isn't too bad. the only other case would be the life proof nuud. Unfortunately it hasn't been released yet. So are there any other cases that offer dust protection

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Im looking for a case that will be mostly dust proof. I tired the lifeproof case and it was horrible. Had echo problems and screen protector didn't sit flush. Currently I have a Otterbox defender, surprisingly nice quality when comparing it to my old s3 one, but dust can slip in with the home button cut out and the ear piece. I know of the preserver made by Otterbox and from the comments I read i guess it works some what well with the zagg glass, and the call quality isn't too bad. the only other case would be the life proof nuud. Unfortunately it hasn't been released yet. So are there any other cases that offer dust protection

Search for 'waterproof cases' for your phone model.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure you could find one, but you do know the Galaxy S5 is dustproof by itself, right?

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure you could find one, but you do know the Galaxy S5 is dustproof by itself, right?

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

I was about to say this. The S5 has the highest possible IP rating for protection from dust and other particulate matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21