Last week I purchased Ottimo Samsung Galaxy S5 Wallet Case for my brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 as I just want to protect my phone and want to have few features. I would like to share my review.

Case Name: Ottimo Samsung Galaxy S5 Wallet Case
    Price : $14.99 but got it at $8.99 with promo code
    Purchase From : Ottimo Samsung Galaxy S5 Wallet Case - caseen

Features:

• Samsung Galaxy S5 case has 3 credit card pockets and cash carry flap wallet features.
    • Kickstand view function for easy media consumption and lower operational fatigue.
    • Made of durable but thin synthetic caseen 'Versed' leather with a versed leather smooth interior for screen protection.
    • Featherweight design does not add much bulk or weight to retain your S5's charm.

Delivery: 2 Business Day

Review :

Well aseen Ottimo Wallet series case for the Samsung Galaxy S5 features 3 credit card holders, and cash carry flap which is main reason for me to purchase it as I want to have all thing with me. I like their useful kickstand feature, and a strong magnetic closure to ensure my Samsung Galaxy S5 stays secure in place. I absolutely love it!! Holds what I need and fits perfectly in my pocket. Does what they say and more. Cheaper than an s flip and shipped quick! Now if only I can remember my keys.

I would rate 4/5.
    09-15-2014 04:55 AM