Mophie Juice Pack

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
New to the S5. Battery life is good. LOVE the Mophie case. Folks at work say it's big. Difference betwee a muscle car and a foreign sports car. Different strokes for different folks.

It's heavy and big. But... I can have a whole day of screen time and never have to charge except when I'm asleep.

Love this.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I was looking to get the mophie juice pack. Is it really worth it? Right now I have incipio case on my S5. Is it bigger than that or the same size?

Posted via Verizon Galaxy S5😎

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It adds a third of an inch in height. It's certainly thicker and heavier. It's a trade off I guess. I am a pretty heavy user, so having a total of 5,800ma of power is worth it to me. Some days I don't need it, but it's sooo nice to know it's there. And on days like today where I've been powered up since 5:30 a.m. and was down to 35% by 3:30 p.m. - just flip a switch and I'm goo until I go to sleep.

The other very viable alternative is to get the extra batter/case combination. Times when I have a backpack or man bag with me it's cool. But, you do have to remember bring it with you.

Of course, I've got the extra battery too ;)

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
You move the port cover more than 90 degrees and when you slide it into the case it moves it 180° and it goes into a slot on the bottom of the case. Works great.

Posted via the Android Central App