I recently purchased a Galaxy S5 and want a good case to keep it safe. I have a couple cases that I like so far. I am looking for suggestions on other cases I may have missed.

Conditions:
    - I am looking to spend ~$30. Flexible either way.
    - The case MUST have good grip.
    - The case MUST fit very snug. Must be very hard to get off from front screen edges.
    - I can/will purchase screen protector separately if necessary.
    - Buttons must work well after case is installed.
    - Dust/Water protection NOT mandatory.
    - Bulky is fine to a point.

The two I am looking at so far are: (cannot post link due to being a noob poster)
    - Otterbox Defender Series
    - Spigen Tough Armor

Please suggest any others that you have and enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to help out. Feel free to ask for more specific information.
    11-02-2014 08:23 AM
    The Otterbox Defender, in my opinion, is without equal. I've dropped it twice and had no damage to the phone or the case. It's got a hard shell and a rubber (I think) covering plus a plastic screen protector. I really like it.

The only down side is that the plastic screen cover does get scratches on it. Be sure to use only non alcohol or non aemonia cleaner on the screen protector.

A consideration is cost. They retail for $49.99... a bit pricy.

Can't speak to any other cases. I bought this one and fell in love with it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-02-2014 09:51 AM
    The Otterbox Defender, in my opinion, is without equal. I've dropped it twice and had no damage to the phone or the case. It's got a hard shell and a rubber (I think) covering plus a plastic screen protector. I really like it.

The only down side is that the plastic screen cover does get scratches on it. Be sure to use only non alcohol or non aemonia cleaner on the screen protector.

A consideration is cost. They retail for $49.99... a bit pricy.

Can't speak to any other cases. I bought this one and fell in love with it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I decided to get the Otterbox Defender. I am extremely pleased with it so far and have noticed a couple of things. The buttons require some extra force to work which isn't a problem, the case feels great and it fits very nice around the phone and the screen protector was removed as I already had a protector on the phone. The most important thing is that I feel the phone is now protected and peace of mind trumps everything.
    11-04-2014 06:35 AM