So I'm personally not a big fan of the earbuds that come with the S5, especially when running (fall out constantly). Does anyone have any recommendations for a good set w/music+phone controls?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    03-06-2015 08:27 PM
    So I'm personally not a big fan of the earbuds that come with the S5, especially when running (fall out constantly). Does anyone have any recommendations for a good set w/music+phone controls?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I love these from Amazon, but they are the earbud design- Amazon Premium Headphones

Amazon.com: Amazon Premium Headphones: Kindle Store

Three very important points:
    1) the phone/music controls, mic, and volume works
    2) they have magnets which keep the earbuds organized and avoid tangles when stored
    3) you may need to tie a knot in the wiresslightly below where the wires fall below your jaw line to keep just enough tension to avoid them bouncing out of your ears when active

I loved my Apple EarPods especially the small slider that drew the two small wires close to keep slight tension and thus prevented ear bud bounce out. But if you tie a small knot referenced in pt #3 you will get the same thing for about half the Apple price
    03-06-2015 11:32 PM