Samsung Wallet Flip Cover rubbed a permanent mark across the screen

Raihala

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I bought a new S5 and direct from Samsung I bought the wallet flip cover case with the credit card pocket in it. The back is stamped with the word Samsung and the front is stamped with the word GalaxyS5.
:eek:
I love to keep my phone screen pristine and this seemed to me to be the answer.
:cool:
I never put anything in the credit card slot inside the cover. I love how slim this setup is and I can talk on the phone without opening the cover.
;)
Now to the point. After a few months there appeared a line rubbed into my screen exactly at the level of the top slit or edge of the credit card slot. This is not a smear but an actual abrasion line permanently cut across the screen.
:eek:
I contacted Samsung support and they said I should have used a screen protector and that was the end of the conversation.
:mad:
  • Why should I need a screen protector with a leather flip cover?
  • If I need one why wasn't there a warning or suggestion on the package?
  • This has to have happened to others too
  • Can I get this issue fixed by Samsung, It's their product and design?
:'(
My phone is not pristine anymore. Because of this I am no longer a Samsung fan and I will be considering other options in the future.
:confused:

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Is it a pen/ink mark? Is it a scratch mark? If it is a ink mark, try painting it with the same accurate color. If it is a scratch mark, consider buying another one and sell the old one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance