Otterbox defender or Commuter for new S5?

A

AC Question

otterbox defender or commuter for new s5

We are new to the smartphone market and would like to hear likes/dislikes on defender and commuter cases by otterbox. I am using a commuter with zagg invisible shield tempered glass protector and have been very happy. My phlne is usually I my purse. My husband has been using a defender. (also has zagg) He doesn't use the beltclip too much. In just a few weeks, It seems to have collected a LOT of pocket dust under the defender screen protector which is ugly. I wouldn't think this is good. He isn't sold on the defender bulkiness, either. He works in an office environment. Thinking of returning defender and getting him a commuter. Any thoughts or comments. Thanks...a couple of newbies.

paulrf072894

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: otterbox defender or commuter for new s5

I would use both the defender and commuter otterbox when I had my S5. I like the defender case because it is more protective against drops the the commuter case. And I would take the defender case off once a week to clean the screen protector from lint and other things that would get caught under the built in screen protector. Both are great cases.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084