Just got an upgrade to the S5 active (camo). I'm on AT&T. Pretty excited to see what this offers me. I'm hoping its a lot better than my dated S3.
    09-14-2014 05:33 PM
    You're gonna love it. Congratulations! Let us know what your think..
    09-14-2014 06:48 PM
    Going good so far.

Posted via the Android Central App
    MONDINGO likes this.
    09-15-2014 06:58 AM
    Yah, I've had mine (grey) for about a month and I love mine. No complaints at all. I love a phone that feels very solid in my hand and works great. The size is perfect to. I have also combined it with a Gear Fit watch ($99 with the phone). Perfect combo although the Gear 2 Neo works great with it too.
    09-16-2014 09:48 AM
    Congrats, I purchased the same model a week or so ago now. I'm still learning Android since this is the first one I've personally owned and spent time with.
    09-19-2014 07:44 AM
    Same here first android phone still learning haven't had it but maybe a month but so far so good.. Kinda wish I would of waited for the note 4 but oh well..

09-19-2014 09:12 AM
    Thoroughly enjoying my S5 Active after root and on custom ROM debloated. Have it paired with my Gear Fit for sleep tracking and notifications.

Very solidly built phone. I already dropped it hard on a concrete sidewalk and it sustained zero damage.

clitrenta likes this.
    09-20-2014 04:01 PM
    Same here first android phone still learning haven't had it but maybe a month but so far so good.. Kinda wish I would of waited for the note 4 but oh well..

I thought of that myself but I have the option of getting one next year so no biggie. If this Active wasn't so nice, it might have bothered me but I somehow knew I'd be very happy with it and I was not disappointed. I hope they keep the Active line going as well as the Note one because I'll be bouncing back and forth between them both.
    09-23-2014 08:43 AM
    Thoroughly enjoying my S5 Active after root and on custom ROM debloated. Have it paired with my Gear Fit for sleep tracking and notifications.

Very solidly built phone. I already dropped it hard on a concrete sidewalk and it sustained zero damage.

That would have given me a heart attack but very happy to hear that "near death experience' worked out well. Excellent
    09-23-2014 08:45 AM
    Congrats, I purchased the same model a week or so ago now. I'm still learning Android since this is the first one I've personally owned and spent time with.
    If you haven't already done it, I HIGHLY recommend downloading PDF manual. Android is one of those things you would be hard pressed to figure everything out on by playing with it. There's just way to many settings and such. I even find features that aren't even in the manual (what's THAT about) just by reading these boards. Crazy.
    09-23-2014 08:47 AM
    Went with the camo hear and love it. No more iSheepy for me
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    10-08-2014 03:03 AM
    I thought of that myself but I have the option of getting one next year so no biggie. If this Active wasn't so nice, it might have bothered me but I somehow knew I'd be very happy with it and I was not disappointed. I hope they keep the Active line going as well as the Note one because I'll be bouncing back and forth between them both.
    Don't worry the note isn't going anywhere soon I'm rocking the n3
    Love it UT the note 4 is calling my name in gold

Posted via Android Central App
    clitrenta likes this.
    10-08-2014 04:46 PM