Can I add non gmail accounts to my gmail app?

Nick Fraietta

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Email/Gmail Help

Okay. I have a Galaxy S5 Active and i have two active Email accounts. One is my College Email account that i cannot delete because i need it for school and what not. My second is my Gmail account. I have both accounts on my phone and they work perfectly fine, here is my question though.

The phone comes with two apps for Emails (Email and Gmail). I enjoy the Gmail app very much and would like to use that app for both my Gmail account and my other email account and basically what i would like to know is; Can i add non Gmail accounts to my Gmail app on my phone?

I have both accounts synced on my phone and i use the Email app to manage both accounts, i just enjoy the Gmail app a lot more and would like to use that app as my primary app for answering emails. The other account that i have is through Microsoft Outlook.

resqguy

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Email/Gmail Help

Why not just set a rule in Outlook that forwards all messages to your Gmail address so you can reply to them from there?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Email/Gmail Help

Okay. I have a Galaxy S5 Active and i have two active Email accounts. One is my College Email account that i cannot delete because i need it for school and what not. My second is my Gmail account. I have both accounts on my phone and they work perfectly fine, here is my question though.

The phone comes with two apps for Emails (Email and Gmail). I enjoy the Gmail app very much and would like to use that app for both my Gmail account and my other email account and basically what i would like to know is; Can i add non Gmail accounts to my Gmail app on my phone?

I have both accounts synced on my phone and i use the Email app to manage both accounts, i just enjoy the Gmail app a lot more and would like to use that app as my primary app for answering emails. The other account that i have is through Microsoft Outlook.

coming soon?

Upcoming version of Gmail app adds Yahoo and Outlook account support | Android Central

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie