Just got my s5 active and I've heard so much about how great the camera is. But for some reason all the pictures I've taken look awful. Are there certain settings I should adjust to get better photos from my active. Any help would be great.
    Thanks in advance. And if there is a post like this already I apologize for a second post. New to the forum also.
    11-01-2014 09:38 AM
    First, make sure you have peeled the small piece of plastic protector film off of the lens cover. Do not ask me how I know of this. Then try it and see if you get better results.
    DacyJ likes this.
    11-01-2014 02:33 PM
    I have HDR and picture stabilization on, that's about it. I also still have the little plastic protector film over my lens, and my phone takes great pics.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Active using Tapatalk
    oditius likes this.
    11-01-2014 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the replies... I turned on HDR and the picture stabilization. ...And pictures are looking greatm
    oditius likes this.
    11-02-2014 12:38 PM
    On top of this what about front camera. I know it's not supposed to be awesome but in lower light everything is super grainy and even in light that isn't sun it's super gainy. Suggestions? Best setting get for beauty face?
    11-08-2014 04:15 PM
    On top of this what about front camera. I know it's not supposed to be awesome but in lower light everything is super grainy and even in light that isn't sun it's super gainy. Suggestions? Best setting get for beauty face?
    I don't think there is a way to make the front camera less grainy. A lot of people have complained about that since the S5 came out.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Active using Tapatalk
    11-09-2014 02:36 PM
    Gotcha. I have played around with the beauty face setting but doesn't seem to make any difference. Sometimes getting a good.pic of my dog requires me to use the front camera. She hates knowing her pic is being taken lol
    11-09-2014 02:39 PM