Lollipop for S5 AT&T

tlj219

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Mine downloaded automatically when I got home, and it took a very long time. I've noticed the phone seems to be running faster and/or more efficient. Yeah, there's a few things that are different that I need to get used to now, but for the most part I like it. My only complaint is I can't get the LED to stop flashing, and I've tried all of the settings I can think of. I'm just not a fan of it flashing when I get an email or a missed call, but, hopefully I'll come across the fix some day. Good luck!

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Mine downloaded automatically when I got home, and it took a very long time. I've noticed the phone seems to be running faster and/or more efficient. Yeah, there's a few things that are different that I need to get used to now, but for the most part I like it. My only complaint is I can't get the LED to stop flashing, and I've tried all of the settings I can think of. I'm just not a fan of it flashing when I get an email or a missed call, but, hopefully I'll come across the fix some day. Good luck!
Finally got it downloaded. Runs smooth and agree faster. Little things as well that changed but happy with it so far. ☺

Marci Phillips

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So far I'm indifferent about the upgrade. Yes it runs faster, always a plus but I wish there was a way that we as the consumer can pick our own color scheme. The bright orange is hideous.

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
So far I'm indifferent about the upgrade. Yes it runs faster, always a plus but I wish there was a way that we as the consumer can pick our own color scheme. The bright orange is hideous.

yeah... bright orange? I'm with Amy, I have turquoise, how did you get that??