Cant boot in recovery mode without a ! No command. error

Adam925

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
So i recently rooted my samsung galaxy S5 Active but now when i try to go into recovery mode it says installing update then gives me an error message: "little red triangle" with an exclamation mark and says No command below that. I have tried just about every fix method mentioned with no luck. Here's where it gets worse... i do have some options in this messed up recovery mode however nothing seemed to work.. so ...i choose the wipe data/factory reset.. and LOST alot of important video files and pictures as well as my contacts etc. Does anyone know how to retrieve Files that i had stored in Private Mode i think i may of found them but when trying to open them it gives me a error video has been damaged unable to open file. i used Dr.Fone for the recovery of my lost files.. All my device info is in the images below: 2016_08_02_01.27.03.jpg2016_08_02_01.29.45.jpg

Last edited:

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Without a expert (costly) in recovery of data files, its highly doubtful that you'll be able to access this, after doing the wipe. I've been in the same position in the past, and had to cut my losses, and remember to back them all up, before rooting.

Chris

Adam925

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
i found them..... problem is i cant open them because i had made them private before the loss.... there encrypted i do believe.