Galaxy S5 Active factory defect or lcd issue?

A

AC Question

So I just received my new S5 active in the mail about 2 days ago. During the first day the screen was completely fine but as the 2nd day came the screen started glitching and flickering. It happens when I lower the brightness to as low as it can get or when I power my phone on and. The phone itself runs fine but it's just the screen flickering and glitching that worries me. Should I replace the lcd screen or send it back for a refund? And is it a factory defect or an lcd problem. This phone is new and I have never dropped it or had water leak into it so I doubt that would be a problem.

ex0LL

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello.

I suggest you to try a device factory reset if you already didn't do that.
If this doesn't fix the problem, I would opt for a product refund from the seller.

vixenred7

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
So I just received my new S5 active in the mail about 2 days ago. During the first day the screen was completely fine but as the 2nd day came the screen started glitching and flickering. It happens when I lower the brightness to as low as it can get or when I power my phone on and. The phone itself runs fine but it's just the screen flickering and glitching that worries me. Should I replace the lcd screen or send it back for a refund? And is it a factory defect or an lcd problem. This phone is new and I have never dropped it or had water leak into it so I doubt that would be a problem.

turn off the auto brightness adjustment. worked for me