I know this question is redundant... I've scoured the forums with similar problems but not quite like my own so hopefully it can be figured out. My unlocked Galaxy S5 Active is typically around the 9/10g of used space mark on any given day; I know this because I clear my cache fairly often. But yesterday it was at 13g of used space and then today I received a warning that memory was full. I haven't downloaded anything new or done anything differently (that I know of ) and I have no SD card inserted (slot suddenly stopped reading any SD cards, but that's a whole other thread) so I have no other place to store things. Already deleted unused apps (including FB) and disabled unwanted bloatware.
    Looking at other peoples screenshots of the storage info, I notice mine doesn't look like theirs and I also cannot find the application manager app that everyone seems to be deleting some huge cached data from so I have no clue what happened overnight. Someone please help, I'm sure I have more useful info to provide you, just don't know what is relevant to explain at the moment
    06-12-2017 04:46 PM