SideSync 3.0

anon9500939

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Long story. I currently have a Galaxy Core Prime, was told by a Samsung Rep because it had 4.4.4 KitKat on it, SideSync would work. Got the phone, went to install the app to my phone "My Device Isn't Compatible".

Contacted Samsung again,(first online) this is where I got so many different stories I don't know what to believe. One Rep said your Core Prime doesn't have DLNA and MLH 2 that's why the app, will not install.

I then rang Samsung the Rep said "do you have 4.4.4 on your phone?" I said "It was released with 4.4.4, why won't it install?" "Don't know it should"

Rang them the following day asked if DLNA and MLH 2 were necessary for the app to install, this time I was told no.

So I decided okay this phone isn't what I am wanting, am looking at the S5 Mini, (SM-G00I) however before I go and spend more money on a phone that may or may not install SideSymc, I once again contacted Samsung, all I got was "errr it should"

I then went into the Telstra Shop, and asked them if they had a phone in which they could test to make sure the app installed onto the phone, they were so helpful and looked at me like I had four heads, no cannot do.

I am aware I will need to update the Android version (here in Australia it has been released with 4.2).

However with Samsung not being able to provide me with a straight answer, and the Telco not prepared to help out, while I want the phone ( I will explain why further on), I am not rich enough to go and purchase another phone if SideSync will not work)

Now to the reason's I want SideSync, I am a female with long fingernails, and with all the newer phone being capacitive my nails get in the road. With SideSync there a desktop application I can put on my PC, which will allow me to send text messages using my PC's keyboard, it will also allow me to copy files from my PC to my phone and vice verse.

Is there anyone out there willing to see if they can install SideSync 3.0 to their S5 for me please?