Audio Files Transfer? & ring tones

Julie OB

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Just switched from the S3 to the S5. I had an audio file of my brother who passed away on my sd card and now I can't find the file. Any idea where it would be stored?

Also, I had song/ring tones on the card and they are in the music/audio file (not my brothers audio) and I'd like to use them again but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! FYI - I'm only slightly android literate

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just switched from the S3 to the S5. I had an audio file of my brother who passed away on my sd card and now I can't find the file. Any idea where it would be stored?

Also, I had song/ring tones on the card and they are in the music/audio file (not my brothers audio) and I'd like to use them again but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! FYI - I'm only slightly android literate

Since you posted in the root thread, I'm assuming you're rooted? Kitkat made it difficult to read/write files from the SD card. This app in the playstore will fix that for you and you should be able to access your files. If you're not rooted, do you have a PC and a SD card reader to copy the file(s) from your microSD to your PC?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz