So I'm been asked to help get data off of a verizon SM-G900V of my friend's brothers phone for her parents.

It's currently pattern locked and usb debugging isn't on. As far as I can tell I can't flash clockwork to it is a non-rooted Verizon phone. They've already turned the number off so it can't just attempt to password recovery the google account. Any suggestions?

02-06-2015 04:17 PM
    Speak to the manager of the nearest Verizon store, explaining the situation. If s/he can't or won't help you, ask for the name of someone at corporate who can make that decision. (If Dan Mead [the CEO of Verizon Wireless] tells them to get it done, bet every dollar you can get that it'll get done - fast. Even if someone a few rungs under him on the corporate ladder gives the order, the manager will fall all over him/herself to do it.) If you can't get a number to call, write a letter to:

Verizon Wireless
    ATTN: Correspondence Team
    PO Box 5029
    Wallingford, CT 06492

Daniel Mead - Private and Personal.

(I'd be sure to add how uncooperative and unsympathetic the employee at the store was, and name the store and employee. Large corporations don't like ANY bad publicity, even if it's a little thing.)

My condolences for your loss.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-06-2015 07:05 PM
    Password recovery with Google could be done over WiFi...

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-11-2015 02:59 PM
    Yeah, I was going to say the google password recovery should be possible via wifi.
    Curious though; I've never used pattern lock, but can't you just plug it into a computer and download the data that way as well? Or does pattern lock require that you do the pattern to access the files too?
    02-12-2015 12:38 AM