I attempted to root my phone using this method.(galaxys5root(dot)com/galaxy-s5-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s5/). I had gotten to step 11 when, I chose the wrong option on accident. I was stuck on a screen that i was unfamiliar with. I couldn't back out of it nor turn off my phone.

I then removed the battery and my phone turned off (obviously). but when i put the battery back in i couldn't turn my phone on, and still can't.

I see lots of threads about this topic but they're all a step ahead of me. i don't get a sprint popup or anything. my screen stays black and nothing happens.

It wont connect to a pc and the butttons don't seem to work. I have no idea what to do, please help!
    03-24-2015 02:29 PM
    It sounds like your battery may be completely drained. I'd say leave it charging for a while and see if that makes a difference. Use the wall charger, not a computer connection. It looks like you may have been far enough along in the root process to get the recovery installed. If your phone will eventually boot back up, boot into recovery and continue the steps in that link.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-25-2015 05:44 AM