Hello guys! Im having problems flashing costum recovery to my Galaxy S5 SM-G900T. When ever a flash Philz recovery with Odin when the phone boots its like nothing happens, I go to Recovery and the stock one appears. That was months ago now I have the latest 5.1.1 stock, I try to flash again and the same thing happend, this time I uncheck the "autoreboot" on Odin and boot straight to recovery after flashing, its show Philz Recovery but if I boot to Android it goes back to stock recovery. I try to root true Odin and soft brick it(stock on T-Mobile logo loop), have to flash stock android to get it back to live. Now Im where I started but with Knox counter so No warranty thank you very much (that was my sarcasm speaking). Long story short I really want custom Roms on my Galaxy S5, 2 years ago I was using Galaxy S3(Honestly the best phone) with custom ROM.
    But I like to see the glass half full, Im searching for someone that could help me flash recovery, ROM and root my Phone, I want to give it another try. Please help me, this are my Phone specs

Galaxy S5 T-Mobile Flashing Recovery and ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1441118932214.jpg

Android 6.0 seems promising, at least coming from Touchwiz, honestly the Galaxy S5 is a wel build phone but with poorly, lagging, sluggish, and not that reliable user interface(thats my personal opinion). Anyone can guide me to accomplish this ?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    09-01-2015 09:51 AM
    PhilZ has abandoned his work on custom recovery some time ago and prior to Android 5.1.1. You would do better to flash the latest TWRP custom Recovery for your model of phone.
    09-01-2015 12:42 PM
    PhilZ has abandoned his work on custom recovery some time ago and prior to Android 5.1.1. You would do better to flash the latest TWRP custom Recovery for your model of phone.
    he problem is that I already have Android 5.1.1 . Can I still try to flash it ? Does the recovery stays after restarting android ?

09-01-2015 01:34 PM
    he problem is that I already have Android 5.1.1 . Can I still try to flash it ? Does the recovery stays after restarting android ?

You just need to download the TWRP .tar file and flash it in AP: using Odin. This will replace the abortive PhilZ recovery.
    09-01-2015 01:49 PM
    You just need to download the TWRP .tar file and flash it in AP: using Odin. This will replace the abortive PhilZ recovery.
    My S5 have stock recovery. It never permanently store the philz recovery and the las flash that a made was the stock firmware. Has someone with Android 5.1.1 have flash TWRP ?

09-01-2015 01:57 PM
    To root your phone, just download and flash the CF-Auto-Root kernel for your phone model of phone, G900T, in Odin by carefully reading and following the instructions in [SM-G900*] CF-Auto-Root.

After that you can flash the custom TWRP recovery. Then you can start looking for custom ROM's to install.
    09-01-2015 02:57 PM
    To root your phone, just download and flash the CF-Auto-Root kernel for your phone model of phone, G900T, in Odin by carefully reading and following the instructions

After that you can flash the custom TWRP recovery. Then you can start looking for custom ROM's to install.
    Just want to let you know that I successfully flash TWRP and CM12.1 on my Galaxy S5 on the basband fog6, Thanks for your help. I didn't have to rooted.

09-04-2015 10:03 AM