Ok, so I am not a stupid guy, but I have my moments. I have thought for some time now that I wanted to root my S5. I wanted to be able to get rid of all of the bloatware that I never will use on my phone, and thought it would be cool to get a nifty custom ROM. My phone is rooted, Root Checker says so. But I have trouble.

My system info -
    Carrier - US Cellular
    Model - SM-G900R4

So here is my problem. My phone now, on reboot, says "Unfortunately the System UI has stopped". Also, when I try to download Titanium Backup from the Play store, it says that the Package Helper has stopped.

I have tried wiping the cache, but that does nothing.

Have I bricked my phone? What are my options here? Will a wipe and install a new ROM fix it?

HELP?? Please have pity on me.
    09-27-2015 08:23 PM
    I have an idea what you did but no idea how to fix it. I hope someone else has the answer for you.
    I don't think you've bricked your phone. That's actually much more difficult to do then people seem to think.
    09-27-2015 08:45 PM
    Really? No one has any advise on what I can do to fix my phone?

Here is some more information. Root Checker says that it is in fact rooted. When I opened SuperSU, it never did ask me if I wanted to disable Knoxx.

I am really afraid that I am going to have to replace the phone to get all of my notifications back, to be able to download software, etc.

I understand that I am not a regular here on these forums, but I am at a loss.
    09-28-2015 08:42 PM
    Really? No one has any advise on what I can do to fix my phone?

Here is some more information. Root Checker says that it is in fact rooted. When I opened SuperSU, it never did ask me if I wanted to disable Knoxx.

I am really afraid that I am going to have to replace the phone to get all of my notifications back, to be able to download software, etc.

I understand that I am not a regular here on these forums, but I am at a loss.
    Hard reset first, and look for improvements.
    09-28-2015 09:06 PM
    Download and flash the stock firmware for your model and re-root.
    09-29-2015 01:47 AM