I believe I accidentally deleted my OS. I rooted it and then I don't remember what I did, but TWRP recovery told me no OS was installed. I didn't like TWRP so I have since flashed Philz Touch recovery. Anyway, I can't go any farther than the Samsung boot screen. I can get into recover and I can get into download mode. Somebody please help me. I'm trying to just get my phone back to stock. Still new to all of this. Any help is much appreciated!

-edit-
    The error message on my phone when I have tried to fix this already is always [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 1
    10-11-2015 12:37 PM
    I believe I accidentally deleted my OS. I rooted it and then I don't remember what I did, but TWRP recovery told me no OS was installed. I didn't like TWRP so I have since flashed Philz Touch recovery. Anyway, I can't go any farther than the Samsung boot screen. I can get into recover and I can get into download mode. Somebody please help me. I'm trying to just get my phone back to stock. Still new to all of this. Any help is much appreciated!
    Hello and welcome to Android Central Christopher McKay!

You will need to download the latest stock Samsung firmware for your model of Galaxy S5 and CSC code and Product code and flash it to your phone by following the instructions and video that are contained in the links of #1.11 of 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide. This will unroot you and you will need to re-root again.
    10-11-2015 12:48 PM
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Binary Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1100)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

This is the log from ODIN after doing that. The error message on my phone remained the same.
    10-11-2015 01:11 PM
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Leave CS..

This is the log from ODIN after doing that. The error message on my phone remained the same.
    1. Are you using the correct stock firmware for your model, CSC code and Product code? (post details)

2. Did you alter your bootloader or .PIT file when you flashed your original ROM?

3. PhilZ recovery is not for Lollipop as the dev abandoned it some time ago.
    10-11-2015 01:29 PM
    I thank you for your help. I don't know what the CSC code and Product code are. I downloaded stock firmware for an SM-G900P (Which is what I have). I did not(as far as I know) alter the bootloader or .PIT file. What recovery do you recommend I flash?
    10-11-2015 01:33 PM
    1. Are you using the correct stock firmware for your model, CSC code and Product code? (post details)

2. Did you alter your bootloader or .PIT file when you flashed your original ROM?

3. PhilZ recovery is not for Lollipop as the dev abandoned it some time ago.
    I tried it again with a different "stock firmware" and got the following from ODIN
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
    <ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
    <ID:0/004>

Error message on the phone remained the same
    10-11-2015 02:02 PM
    I thank you for your help. I don't know what the CSC code and Product code are. I downloaded stock firmware for an SM-G900P (Which is what I have). I did not(as far as I know) alter the bootloader or .PIT file. What recovery do you recommend I flash?
    There are, currently, 4 different firmwares for the G900P model of phone, depending on your Product code. Since you do not know your Product code, you will need to try each one. It is too late to flash a custom recovery if you have erased your OS.
    10-11-2015 02:04 PM
    Could you give me a link to those 4?
    10-11-2015 02:06 PM
    None of them worked. I believe it's the first link you sent that is for my phone
    10-11-2015 05:21 PM
    None of them worked. I believe it's the first link you sent that is for my phone
    Strange! It seems you may have deleted more than you thought. Perhaps this article will help...

No OS Installed! Are you sure you wish to reboot?

Just a thought, if you made a nandroid backup before making any changes, you can use that to restore your phone.

Alternatively, you could try re-flashing your last custom ROM via recovery.
    10-11-2015 06:42 PM