where is rom zip file

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded twrp recovery in the windows but when I extracted it the file is not in tar.md5. What should I do..it shows only empty when I connect through odin and select the extracted file..

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded twrp recovery in the windows but when I extracted it the file is not in tar.md5. What should I do..it shows only empty when I connect through odin and select the extracted file..

I just downloaded the TWRP Odin .tar file and you do not have to extract it. You load it straight into Odin (AP) and flash it.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I paste the file in the desktop of my pc...

You appear to be having a problem finding files on both your phone and on your PC and this seems to be the root of your problems. I do not know what to suggest. You are downloading the... twrp-2.8.6.0-g900h-240415-ODIN.tar file are you not? .zip files do not work on Odin.

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Sir..The file you suggested me is appeared and I flash through odin..but I go to volume up+home+power button to go to recovery mode it doesn't go to twrp recovery mode...

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Sir..The file you suggested me is appeared and I flash through odin..but I go to volume up+home+power button to go to recovery mode it doesn't go to twrp recovery mode...

You managed to find that file I see!

I would advise posting your problem on the developers website as I have no personal experience of the G900H TWRP recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech