Rooted? Diag Mode? CP Logging? Menu Selection

yazoforums

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Sprint Galaxy S5 running 5.01 rooted and in diag mode - oops, just found out that I am actually notn rooted at all, let alone diag mode.

Variant is G900Pv4

I'm trying to fix what I broke. That is no longer do I have a IMEI. I was messing around and trying to be.

I've run adb.exe from CMD prompt. Android studio has been loaded with sdk and usb drivers.
While my device is listed under ports as Samsung Galaxy, it doesnt seem to show anywhere else, like Win File Explorer.

Can you help?

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Sprint Galaxy S5 running 5.01 rooted and in diag mode - oops, just found out that I am actually notn rooted at all, let alone diag mode.

Variant is G900Pv4

I'm trying to fix what I broke. That is no longer do I have a IMEI. I was messing around and trying to be.

I've run adb.exe from CMD prompt. Android studio has been loaded with sdk and usb drivers.
While my device is listed under ports as Samsung Galaxy, it doesnt seem to show anywhere else, like Win File Explorer.

Can you help?

Hello and welcome to Android Central yazoforums!

Your post makes a lot more sense now that you have amended it. It would appear that you have lost or corrupted your /efs file. This contains, among other things, your unique IMEI # and its loss or corruption will cause a phone to be unusable. Several users have found the following method useful in recovering their /efs file...

[GUIDE] Recover your IMEI in 9 steps.

Rooting is required and if you have any queries, I suggest posting on that thread.

Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21