How to install a custoM How to install How to install a TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 D

Maq Attaq

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I don't know how to install a TWRP custom recovery on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos (SM-G900FD).
Please tell me how to do it!
Thanks in advance!
Best regards!

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to install a custoMHow to install How to install a TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy

Hi,
I don't know how to install a TWRP custom recovery on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos (SM-G900FD).
Please tell me how to do it!
Thanks in advance!
Best regards!

Posted via the Android Central App

After first backing up your rooted phone as per, Backup! Backup! Backup! NOW! and making a note of your, "Version", details and, "Product code", as per #1.8 of 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide you can download the TWRP .tar file, twrp-2.8.7.0-klte.img.tar, file and flash it via Odin in Download Mode. See video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuAT7GwSAic

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to install a custoMHow to install How to install a TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy

Just a thought Maq Attaq, as you seem to be having a few difficulties with CM12.1, Android 5.1.1. Why not give the latest CyanogenMod release, CM13, for the G900FD, Duos, a try instead and get the feel for Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow. I can't promise that it will solve your problems but it is worth a try. These are at the Nighly's build stage.

Download CM13 for G900FD

Download google apps for Android 6.0

Since I do not own the Galaxy S5 Duos, G900FD, I cannot say whether there is an Xposed framework compatible with it yet. You will need to do some research on the forums.

EDIT: This forum might be worth looking at in regards to the Xposed framework on both Android 5.1 and 6.0...

[EXPERIMENTAL] Unofficial Xposed for Android 5.1/6.0 - v79 / 20151218 / SDK22/SDK23