Hi,
    I flashed the Cyanogenmod 12.1 to my Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos and it worked perfectly!Also the Quickboot mode worked well.Everything was fine till I tried to install the Xposed framework!I am 100% sure that i didn't do anything wrong.I downloaded the right files ,then I installed the Xposed framework apk,and then flashed it via TWRP,but it got stuck in to a bootloop!Even wiping the cache and the Dalvik cache and running its uninstaller didn't help!I am lucky I had made a backup of everything via TWR,I restored the phone like it was before installing the Rom.Simply I didn't lose any dataPlease tell me how to install the Xposed framework on the Cyanogenmod 12.1 for my SM-G900FD without a new bootloop issue!I plan to flash the Rom again now,but please someone send me a a tutorial for installing the Xposed!!!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-05-2016 04:30 AM
    Hi,
    I flashed the Cyanogenmod 12.1 to my Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos and it worked perfectly!Also the Quickboot mode worked well.Everything was fine till I tried to install the Xposed framework!I am 100% sure that i didn't do anything wrong.I downloaded the right files ,then I installed the Xposed framework apk,and then flashed it via TWRP,but it got stuck in to a bootloop!Even wiping the cache and the Dalvik cache and running its uninstaller didn't help!I am lucky I had made a backup of everything via TWR,I restored the phone like it was before installing the Rom.Simply I didn't lose any dataPlease tell me how to install the Xposed framework on the Cyanogenmod 12.1 for my SM-G900FD without a new bootloop issue!I plan to flash the Rom again now,but please someone send me a a tutorial for installing the Xposed!!!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

Posted via the Android Central App
    This forum might be worth looking at in regards to the Xposed framework on both Android 5.1 and 6.0...

[EXPERIMENTAL] Unofficial Xposed for Android 5.1/6.0 - v79 / 20151218 / SDK22/SDK23
    01-05-2016 08:18 AM