.zip and or .img help, also my newest project i need some help

Bearbalue31

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Is there any possibility of installing .zip files or flashing .img files without a computer (no possible acccess to one) and without root im trying to fknd the smallest sliver of a side load or someway to manuallu install, if anyone knows a way to do either i have kept track of progress if i can succeed in manually installing root and or custom recovery.img with no computer or root, you'll be mentioned after every time i make new videos 629k fan base on youtube alone. Everything i do is without a computer i know the risks im very aware of it. I have two s6 edges completely 100% hard bricked. Please and thank you. Weather jts terminal emulator and even possibly java sdk enviorment fake flashes (my other side project using java and flash player to form a "side loaded enviorment with in a read only state" idk if thats old news or what i usually just work by myself because my vocabulary and grammatical knowledge of this sort is about as good as my 5 year old describing a day in day in school to me. Idiocy. Ill be at work till 8 am pst will have plenty of time to respond or researchi or compare notes etc. Thanks in advance.
Best regaurds -sean.

Bearbalue31

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Oh crap forgive, also how i unlock bootloader on my sprint s5 sm-g900p on android lollipop 5.0, again as stated above no root and or no pc. Thanks a bunch :)

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
What is it with some of these U.S. carrier branded phones! Locked bootloaders! Unrootable firmware! Their customers have less freedom than Chinese, Russian, Iraqi, Libyan, Nigerian and Afghan users, to name but a few.

Much as I hate to say it Bearbalue but without access to a PC and Odin, just once, you are screwed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay