Why am I getting a "failed to sign into" notice on my yahoo email account?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone and for the last 2-3 days, I've been getting a "failed to sign into" notice on my yahoo email account. I immediately went to the computer and changed my password. As of now, I'm still getting a failure to sign in notice and a failed to send notice when I try to email anything. This is only happening on my phone - not when using the computer.

sweetfrankness4

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone and for the last 2-3 days, I've been getting a "failed to sign into" notice on my yahoo email account. I immediately went to the computer and changed my password. As of now, I'm still getting a failure to sign in notice and a failed to send notice when I try to email anything. This is only happening on my phone - not when using the computer.

Same here. I had this problem with all my previous galaxies and now on my s7..I left it alone and eventually resolves itself but its really annoying. Did you manage to fix this? I still havent figured out to solve this. Imnot using an app btw. I just synchronised my email through adding my accnt to email feature of the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21