NEW Verizon S5 Root for latest firmwares OE1, OG5, OK3, PB1

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
This is a link for rooting the Verizon model, G900V, on the previously unrootable firmwares.

I have not tried it. Use at your own risk. Read the thread, below, carefully and thoroughly before proceeding. This is for competent users

Working Root Method For 5.0 Lollipop Roms [OE1] [OG5] [OK3] [PB1] [3-3-16]

I suggest that Verizon owners root while they can as, knowing Verizon, they will probably close the exploit off in their Marshmallow firmware update.

Last edited:

Jay_Lomas

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Re: NEW Verizon S5 Root for latest firmwares OE1, OG5, OK3

So I've been holding off on the OTA update, but how long can I sustain before it forces? Is it rootable or still a pipe dream? Sorry I can't read 130+ pages

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

So I've been holding off on the OTA update, but how long can I sustain before it forces? Is it rootable or still a pipe dream? Sorry I can't read 130+ pages

If you are thinking of rooting one of the firmwares in post #1, you had best crack on with it because, sooner or later, the latest update will be forced to your phone by Verizon.

Last edited:

alaneddy

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Very rootable. Ive done 4 phones already with this method, and my own countless times.

HandyGeek

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Would you say that a used S5 purchased via Amazon.com should be rootable?
Is this regardless of the Android version loaded?
I want to install a custom ROM.
Thanks!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
As per the thread title, it only applies to Android 5.0. If the phone has been upgraded to Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow, you could try downgrading and rooting.

Vic sool

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site

Very rootable. Ive done 4 phones already with this method, and my own countless times.

Sand me the linke to root. Apk u iase qas it one click lem I can used kingaroot I got s5. Verizon 5.0 lolypop

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante