So my bf rooted my phone. Originaly the new contract was set up thru virgin and with an LG phone. I got the Samsung s5 neo and the chip worked in it for weeks. (Bf said he rooted the phone and when I'd go to an app that required root it would give me error messages about supersu and busy box not installed correctly ) so I deleted and really installed the PRO versions of them and still supersu says binary not installed properly and SU can't install. I DON'T know how to zip,flash,mount or anything like that someone PLLEASE give me step by step how to either UNROOT or fix the binary. Because ever since this has happened I can't make or receive texts or calls and I can't connect to virgins mobile network!!! Gawd I hate this stuff

Posted via the Android Central App
    ironass likes this.
    03-08-2016 01:03 AM
    So my bf rooted my phone. Originaly the new contract was set up thru virgin and with an LG phone. I got the Samsung s5 neo and the chip worked in it for weeks. (Bf said he rooted the phone and when I'd go to an app that required root it would give me error messages about supersu and busy box not installed correctly ) so I deleted and really installed the PRO versions of them and still supersu says binary not installed properly and SU can't install. I DON'T know how to zip,flash,mount or anything like that someone PLLEASE give me step by step how to either UNROOT or fix the binary. Because ever since this has happened I can't make or receive texts or calls and I can't connect to virgins mobile network!!! Gawd I hate this stuff

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hello and welcome to Android Central VancityBambi!

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Before I can attempt to either fix your root or revert you back to an unrooted, stock Samsung firmware, I will need to know your exact firmware details as per #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide.
    03-08-2016 04:41 AM