Problems with installing Xposed on CM 13!

Maq Attaq

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I am facing some problems with installing the Xposed framework on my Samsung Galaxy S5,running on Cyanogenmod 13!
I found this site: Download Xposed for Samsung Devices (Marshmallow/Lollipop) ,while searching Google yesterday and I followed all of the instructions carefully,but after installing the framework and the apk,the apk gives me this error: Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android sdk version or your processor architecture(armebi v7a0).

What should I do know?
Please help me(as always you help me)!
Thank to all in advance!
Best regards!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I am facing some problems with installing the Xposed framework on my Samsung Galaxy S5,running on Cyanogenmod 13!
I found this site: Download Xposed for Samsung Devices (Marshmallow/Lollipop) ,while searching Google yesterday and I followed all of the instructions carefully,but after installing the framework and the apk,the apk gives me this error: Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android sdk version or your processor architecture(armebi v7a0).

What should I do know?
Please help me(as always you help me)!
Thank to all in advance!
Best regards!

That guide that you have linked to in your post is for installing xposed framework on stock Samsung Touchwiz firmware... which you are not on.

Maq Attaq

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Dear ironass, thank you for replying to me!
I would like to know, if there is a solution for installing the Xposed framework on CyanogenMod 13!
Please help me!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc